Welcome to the BWFC 2021 Grant Submission Process
In 2020, the Business Women of Fayette & Coweta released a survey to its membership about many items but mainly about our fundraising and cause selection process. In light of the response to the survey, the new 2020 Board of Advisors created a process for the BWFC to be able to give back to more organizations based on project needs. It is always our goal to serve and support as many organizations as possible. In past years the BWFC has raised over $350,000 for organizations both in our local community and internationally.
This year rolls out a new grant process for cause our selections. Although this grant serves nonprofits worldwide, those founded or located in Fayette and Coweta counties are encouraged to apply.
To be considered for a BWFC Grant, here are a few of the requirements:
- The organization must be registered and approved 501c3 with the IRS.
- The organization must submit the following
- Annual Registration
- Last Tax Filing
- Project and Budget for the Project and/or operations budget
- The organization must agree to provide support at our fundraising events
- The organization must agree to market the fundraising effort to their contacts through email and social media
- Submissions must have a BWFC member to champion their cause
The grant application deadline is March 15, 2021. Applications will be reviewed and voted on by the current Advisory Board made up of past presidents as well as our current president. Winners will be announced at our April 27th Bi-Monthly meeting and funds will be awarded in December of 2021.
For more details and to apply please click the application link below.