If you have been invited to speak or would like to submit a presentation topic to the BWFC, please fill out the following information as completely as possible. We will use this information to publicize our meeting events and to consider proposed topics and speakers for our bi-monthly meetings.
Note: We request that all speakers refrain from pitching products or services.The BWFC invites speakers to our general meetings for the professional development of our members, not as a sales opportunity. As a speaker, you are welcome to bring materials and pass them to our members at the end of the meeting, and follow up with any individuals as you see fit.
To Submit Speaker Proposal:
1. Complete and submit Speaker Information Form (PDF)
To Be Submitted within your Email that includes the Speaker Information Form (above):
1. Presentation Summary including:
- Presentation topic and learning objectives
- How you plan to engage the audience
- Why this topic is essential knowledge for women in business
2. Approximately a 100-word biography
3. High-resolution head shot in JPG format
4. Sample of presentation material/handout to be distributed at the meeting
OPTIONAL: Sample Presentation or a link to a website featuring video footage of a past presentation or PowerPoint slides from a previous presentation on a similar topic
OPTIONAL: References from two or three organizations where you have previously presented
Thank you for your interest and submission.